Level 2 Fitness Instructor
Level 2 Fitness Instructor
This qualification is an entry-level qualification for anyone who is wanting to get into the fitness industry. In holding this qualification, you will be able to work as a gym receptionist and take gym inductions with new members. You will also be able to take classes that you are qualified to do also. The usual progress that you make after this course is onto the Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.
- Premier World Fitness, Leeds
- DW Fitness First, Manchester
- Village Hotel, Birmingham
- Energie Fitness, Newcastle
Payment Options: Direct debit or full payment
This qualification is the minimum entry requirement in order to work in a fitness facility. Whilst undertaking the course the learner will learn about human anatomy and also key healthy eating guidelines. The learner will also gain an understanding in developing basic training programs for clients to prepare them for practical work in the industry.
Upon completion of this qualification you will be able to work as a Fitness Instructor within a fitness facility. This is an Active IQ certificate that is REPS recognised qualification.
Upon sign up to the course you will be sent your e-learning login details. From here, your online tutor will introduce themselves to you and you will be given guidance in how you would complete the course work online.
This course would be completed over 2 assessment days* at one of our available locations. You will be also be given an online dedicated tutor to help you every step of the way!
You can complete this course within the following timescales:
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 3 months
Please feel free to contact us and we will be able to talk you through a bespoke timetable.
*From April 2018 onwards Manchester courses will only require 1 assessment day.
This is an Internationally recognised qualification awarded through Active IQ who are governed by Skills Active. The units that you will be undertaking are:
- Unit 1- Anatomy and physiology for exercise – Muti choice theory exam
- Unit 2- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity – Worksheets
- Unit 3 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment – Worksheets
- Unit 4 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health – Muti choice theory exam
- Unit 5 – Preparing for gym-based exercise – Case study
- Unit 6 – Instructing gym-based exercise – Practical observation
There are three payment options for this course. The options are:
- Option 1: £600 full payment
- Option 2: £150 deposit and 3 monthly payments of £150 at 0% interest
- Option 3: £150 deposit and 6 monthly payments of £75 at 0% interest