Level 3 Personal Trainer
Level 3 Personal Trainer
This qualification is aimed at students who already hold a Level 2 Gym Instructor certificate and wanting to progress their career into becoming a Personal Trainer. This qualification is the main progressive path that has proved popular with most Level 2 Gym Instructors who want to pursue a career in Personal Training.
Location: Premier World Fitness, Leeds
You can now spread the cost of your course over 2 - 5 years with our finance options! See our Payment Information tab for more details.
Payment Options: Finance, Funding or Full Payment
This course offers to expand the knowledge of any current Level 2 Gym Instructors. You will cover a variety of units from planning progressive programs for clients to learning about nutrition and the affects of this for exercising with clients.
You will also further your knowledge in anatomy and physiology to Level 3 standard and also learn how to conduct effective consultations with clients. You will then learn to develop specific tailored progressive exercise programs for a client.
Once this qualification has been completed you will then be able train clients on a 1-1 basis. You will also hold the Active IQ certificate in Personal Training which is a REP’s recognised qualification.
This course would be completed over 4 weekends at one of our Part-Time locations that we have available. See course dates dropdown for our latest courses!
The course will be delivered in a classroom environment with the use of the fully commercial on site gym.
You will be given course materials free of charge and also you will have exam re-sits at no extra charge.
These are all Internationally recognised qualifications awarded through Active IQ who are governed by Skills Active. The units within the courses that you will be undertaking are:
The following units during the Level 3 Personal Trainer course:
- Unit 1 – Applied anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness
- Unit 2 – The principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health
- Unit 3 – Understanding lifestyle, health, wellbeing and common medical conditions
- Unit 4 – Encouraging positive health and fitness behaviours in clients
- Unit 5 – Programme design and delivery for personal training
- Unit 6 – Professionalism and business acumen for personal trainers
You would need to already hold the Level 2 Gym Instructor qualification in order to be eligible to study the Level 3 Personal Trainer qualification.
We have a number of options of how you can pay for this course. If you would like to book onto the course through our website, you have the following 2 options:
- Option 1: £1200 full payment
- Option 2: £120 deposit and 12 monthly payments of £90 at 0% interest. (Direct debit will be set up once the deposit has been paid).
We now offer payment plans over longer terms (from 2 – 5 years). If you would like to spread the costs over a longer period, you can apply for finance through our partner Ideal4Finance. It’s a quick and easy process where you get a decision in 60 seconds! Example payment structures are below:
- Option 3: No deposit, £41.62 a month +APR for 24 months
- Option 4: No deposit, £27.75 a month +APR for 36 months
- Option 5: No deposit, £20.81 a month +APR for 48 months
- Option 6: No deposit, £16.65 a month +APR for 60 months
To apply for finance, you can do so by clicking on the image below. If successful, you will receive the loan amount from the lender and then book yourself onto the course either through our website or over the phone. If you would like assistance or more information, please feel free to call one of our course advisors on 01132 866453.
Apply for an Advanced Learner Loan
To begin your application for an advanced learner loan, simply email Graham@velocity-pt.co.uk with the following details:
- Full Name
- Course of Interest
- How you would like to study your course (Online/Classroom)
From there we will then begin the application process with you for your desired course and also, most importantly, you can start studying.
Alternatively, feel free to call our head office on 01132 866453 and press ext 1 to speak to a course advisor.