Level 2 Gym Instructor
Level 2 Gym Instructor
This qualification is an entry-level qualification for anyone who is wanting to get into the fitness industry. In holding this qualification, you will be able to work as a gym receptionist and take gym inductions with new members. You will also be able to take classes that you are qualified to do also. The usual progress that you make after this course is onto the Level 3 Personal Training Certificate.
- Premier World Fitness, Leeds
- DW Fitness First, Manchester
- Village Hotel, Birmingham
- Energie Fitness, Newcastle
Payment Options: Direct debit or full payment
This qualification is the minimum entry requirement in order to work in a fitness facility. Whilst undertaking the course the learner will learn about human anatomy and also key healthy eating guidelines. The learner will also gain an understanding in developing basic training programs for clients to prepare them for practical work in the industry.
Upon completion of this qualification you will be able to work as a Gym Instructor within a fitness facility. This is an Active IQ certificate that is REPS recognised qualification.
This course would be completed over 3 weekends at one of our Part-Time locations that we have available. See course dates dropdown for our latest courses!
The course will be delivered in a classroom environment with the use of the fully commercial on site gym.
You will be given course materials free of charge and also you will have exam re-sits at no extra charge.
These are all Internationally recognised qualifications awarded through Active IQ who are governed by Skills Active. The units within the courses that you will be undertaking are:
You will study the following units during the Level 2 Gym Instructor course:
- Unit 1– Principles of anatomy, physiology and fitness
- Unit 2– Professionalism and customer care for fitness instructors
- Unit 3 – Health and safety in a fitness environment
- Unit 4 – Conducting client consultations to support positive behaviour change
- Unit 5 – Planning and instructing gym-based exercise
There are three payment options for this course. The options are:
- Option 1: £720 full payment
- Option 2: £120 deposit and 6 monthly payments of £100 at 0% interest
- Option 3: £120 deposit and 12 monthly payments of £50 at 0% interest