Level 3 Personal Trainer
Level 3 Personal Trainer
This qualification is aimed at students who already hold a level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate and wanting to progress their career into becoming a Personal Trainer. This qualification is the main progressive path that has proved popular with most level 2 Fitness Instructors who want to pursue a career in Personal Training.
Payment Options: Direct debit or full payment
This course offers to expand the knowledge of any current level 2 Fitness Instructors. You will cover a variety of units from planning progressive programs for clients to learning about nutrition and the affects of this for exercising with clients.
You will also further your knowledge in anatomy and physiology to level 3 standard and also learn how to conduct effective consultations with clients. You will then learn to develop specific tailored progressive exercise programs for a client.
Once this qualification has been completed you will then be able train clients on a 1-1 basis. You will also hold the Active IQ certificate in Personal Training which is a REP’s recognised qualification.
This course would be completed over 2 assessment day at one of our available locations. You will be also be given an online dedicated tutor to help you every step of the way!
You can complete this course within the following timescales:
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 3 months
Please feel free to contact us and we will be able to talk you through a bespoke timetable.
This is an Internationally recognised qualification awarded through Active IQ who are governed by Skills Active. The units that you will be undertaking are:
- Unit 1 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity – Worksheets
- Unit 2 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment – Worksheets
- Unit 3 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health – Multi choice theory exam
- Unit 4 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health – Multi choice theory exam
- Unit 5 – Programming personal training with clients – Client case study
- Unit 6 – Delivering personal training sessions – Practical observation
- Unit 7 – Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity program – Multi choice theory exam
*Units 1,2 and 3 can be achieved by completing the Level 2 Fitness Instructor course
There are two payment options for this course. The options are:
Option 1: £999 full payment
Option 2: £49.98 deposit and 6 monthly payments of £158.17 at 0% interest